ENDUREX Hardened PVC Sheet White
ENDUREX Hardened PVC Sheet WhiteENDUREX Hardened PVC Sheet is your Ultimate Router Cut Signage Solution! When excellence is non-negotiable, choose ENDUREX. Our Hardened PVC Sheet redefines quality, offering superior stability, lightweight versatility, and unparalleled durability. Say goodbye to warping, twisting, or delamination - ENDUREX stands strong. Similar to PVC foam products but superior in every way, ENDUREX boasts a sleek, scratch-resistant surface with robust impact resistance. It won't rot, it's fire-retardant, and it's self-extinguishing. Plus, its UV rating ensures longevity, making it ideal for interior and exterior applications.
Need router-cut lettering, precision shapes, or a hard-wearing printing substrate? ENDUREX delivers. Upgrade your signage, POS displays, and more with ENDUREX – where performance meets perfection.
ENDUREX is not recommended for use in large format panels for exterior application. ENDUREX is not suitable for the application of large areas of vinyl wrap. The heat build up between the substrate and wrap material, may cause the substrate to bow or buckle and the wrap material to lift from the substrate.
How to paint ENDUREX Hardened PVC Sheet
1. As with any surface to be painted, the trim or moulding must be clean, dry and free of chalk, grease, oil, dirt, mould or mildew.
2. Apply a 100% acrylic latex paint with an LRV (light reflecting value) of 55 units or higher. (Generally, the higher the LRV, the lighter the colour. The LRV of a particular colour should be listed next to the colour on your paint dealer's colour chart).
3. For paint colours with an LRV of 54 or lower, paint that has been specifically developed for application on PVC must be used.
4. In every case, follow the paint manufacturer's recommendations for use and application of the paint.
5. We reccomend painting the full shape or letter (both front and back) so that it is completely coated evenly
AVOID using dark colours of paint. This can lead to increased product expansion due to heat gain and can bow or buckle the ENDUREX Hardened PVC sheet.
AVOID stains, oils/alkyd paints and primers or vinyl-based paint.
Applications:Suitable for all general signage, router-cut letters, cut shapes and point-of-sale display applications.
- Universal sheet for all longer-term interior and exterior applications
- Excellent robust printing substrate
- Three-dimensional forming using cold/hot bending and thermoforming
- Hard-wearing semi-gloss surface – impact resistant and will not mark easily
- Ideal for router cut lettering and shapes
- UV rated with excellent printing and laminating properties
We know our SHEET!
At CPH Group we want to make sure your experience is as convenient as possible. That's why we've outlined our shipping and delivery policies on sheets to keep you informed every step of the way and ensure that they arrive to you safely.
We offer the ability to qualify for FREE Shipping AUSTRALIA WIDE even on large bulky sheets. Simply add items to your cart and monitor the FREE Shipping bar at the bottom of your cart to make sure you qualify for Free Shipping and we'll ship your order to your doorstep for FREE - Because it’s easy!
Our shipping times are known to be the fastest in Australia! Our estimated standard shipping times are listed below:
|Melbourne Metro & Geelong||24 hours. Order by 3PM, get it by the next day!|
|VIC Regional||24 hours. Order by 3PM, get it next day!|
|Sydney Metro & Canberra||24 hours. Order by 12PM, get it next day!|
|NSW Regional||24 - 48 hours. Order by 12PM, get it in 1-2 days!|
|Adelaide Metro||24 hours. Order by 12PM, get it next day!|
|Brisbane Metro & Gold Coast||48 hours. Order by 12PM, get it in 2 days!|
|Rest of Australia||2-4 Days|
Please note that delivery times may vary based on your location. We will provide you with a tracking number so you can monitor the progress of your shipment.
When will I receive my Tracking?
Once your order is dispatched, you'll receive an email from us containing your tracking information.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order easily once you receive Shipping notification via email. Simply click on the link in the email to follow and track your order.
1-Hour Click & Collect
Enjoy the swiftness of our Click & Collect service.
Simply choose Click & Collect at checkout, and in just 1 hour, your order will be ready for pickup from our distribution centre located HERE.
You'll receive an email notification as soon as it's prepared. For orders needing cutting or machining, we'll prioritize precision over speed so these may take a little longer.
Choose Click and Collect and experience the efficiency and reliability of our elite dispatch team.
Why is there a pallet Levy?
The pallet levy is primarily implemented to protect large substrates by shipping them responsibly on a strong pallet.
- Damage Prevention: Large substrates are vulnerable to damage during transport. The levy promotes the use of well-maintained pallets, reducing the risk of substrate harm.
- Sustainability: By encouraging pallet recycling and reuse, the levy supports eco-friendly practices, reducing waste and conserving resources.
- Cost Efficiency: Properly managed pallets streamline logistics, minimizing potential damage and saving costs associated with substrate replacement.
In essence, the pallet levy safeguards large substrates while promoting sustainable, cost-effective transport practices.
How will my palletised substrates be delivered?
Your palletised substrates will be delivered on a truck which will require a forklift for unloading. Please ensure that there is adequate off-street access and space available for both the truck and the unloading process at your delivery location.
If you do not have a forklift, please add a comment on your order that hand unloading is required. This ensures a smooth and safe delivery process.